Main Benefits Architectural Visualization
The main advantage is that with its help you can easily imagine in what form and how the objects will look in the future. At the same time, it is possible to make any necessary adjustments without waiting for the construction phase, thus saving time, labor, and money costs.
3D objects allow you to carefully examine and evaluate the shape of the object, the degree of expressiveness of its geometry, the combination of texture and color of the material. In the event that some element of the project does not meet the objectives, you can combine with various variations, modifying the structure, color solutions, selecting new invoices of the material used and much more.
It is 3d visualization that allows you to
- Any visualization studio strives to ensure that the final product meets the following requirements:
Qualitatively executed 3d visualization is the key to success in sales at the design and construction stage. The client can examine 3D objects in detail, assess their prospects, visually see the future result of their financial investments in the project.
- A potential investor, client or buyer is more understandable than 3d visualization, than even the most detailed and carefully prepared diagrams, drawings and drawings. The project in this format is presented more effectively, thereby subconsciously contributing to the investment decision in the positive direction.
- The combination of technically accurate documentation along with artistic submission of the object will prompt the higher authorities to a positive decision on the implementation and launch of the project much more quickly. This will be facilitated by 3d visualization, since any administrative employee of the control and licensing organization will clearly see all the design merits, and also note the fact that this project harmoniously blends into the landscape, without violating any legislative norms.
- 3d visualization allows to compensate in a short time all advertising costs, as its primary task is to increase sales growth and attract third-party investments.
- 3d visualization allows you to carefully consider, evaluate and, if necessary, modify the design. This helps in the initial stages to make appropriate adjustments to avoid possible mistakes, and hence, non-earmarked costs during construction.
3d visualization in architecture
3d visualization has the main advantage, which is the visual perception of the project. This gives an excellent opportunity for a potential client to evaluate 3D objects (buildings, premises, structures, products, etc.) at the design stage, its technical and aesthetic characteristics from completely different sides. If the customer wishes, it is possible to make appropriate changes and corrections in an easy and short time.
Separately it is worth noting that all 3D objects are developed according to exact mathematical solutions that give not only the opportunity to view the project in real proportions, but also completely excludes erroneous calculations. In the drawings and diagrams, the mistakes made by the developer may not be immediately detected due to the planar perception of the information, 3d visualization excludes their occurrence in the spatial design. This is possible because in the process of visualization the project is saturated with various details, strokes, details, for example, the landscape, which gives a voluminous and holistic perception of the whole picture.
It is a graphic representation of the project, allowing to present and evaluate the external aesthetic and operational characteristics of the future facility. Architectural visualization represents any 3D objects in the demonstration format of photorealistic graphics, while different angles are used to more fully and clearly display all the details.
Architectural visualization includes:
- 3D exterior: visualizations are exteriors of houses, or visualization of the exterior of a building, warehouse, shopping or sports complex, etc;
- 3D interior, implying the visualization of the interior of an apartment, office, bar, cafe, club, shop and so on.
- 3D objects, when visualization of an architectural detail is required.
- visualization of a panoramic view, if the client needs to look at the object from a sufficient height, and also if the potential developer wants to see the future building in a certain place of introduction into the environment, for example, near the river, etc.
Great demand for architectural visualization is due to its high informative component, it is the most profitable option for presentation and working demonstration of the project. A qualitatively created 3D exterior or 3D interior not only carries a guaranteed information value, but also artistic features that reflect 3D animation: competent composition, impressive foreshortening, original lighting design, deep model detailing, and graphic post-processing.
3D exterior gives the opportunity to negotiate with the potential customer in the direction necessary for the performer, which contributes to a significant reduction of the time allotted for the final decision. 3d visualization becomes much clearer to a future investor than ordinary schemes, plans, drawings and related calculations. The investor can visually see all the “pluses” and “minuses” of the project, make their own corrections, voice their wishes, which undoubtedly contributes to the effective conduct of negotiations.
Getting 3d image
- 3D objects are built on the basis of specialized computer programs
- selection of materials is made by “stretching” the texture on the surface of the object with the subsequent determination of color and / or texture
- definition of an angle, adjustment of necessary parameters of rendering and, actually, rendering itself
Architectural visualization is the basic platform for carrying out various advertising presentations, for example, real estate objects. The visualization studio will create a project where the landscape on which there is a house, nearby alleys, parks, a highway, infrastructure elements will look as realistic as possible. Also, various 3D objects will add an emotional color to the picture, for example, playing children, birds flying in the sky, animals walking in the yard and much more. All this will set the customer to a positive perception of the future of the project and subconsciously encourage him to make the first investment in his future housing.